Posted on May 20, 2013 by sparksdirect
With summer just around the corner, we are still experiencing a traditional “British weather” here in England, so we can’t but recommend you take care of your garden lighting. Do you need a wall spotlight or a spike spot light? Or you can’t decide yet?
If you allow us to suggest, the ALGSTGU black spotlight is still on SALE at Sparks, and it comes both with the spike and with the wall bracket! Do you need it as a wall spotlight for backdoor lighting? Or you just want one or two spikelights that lights up the tree in the garden? Check this one out.
Black Wall / Spike Spotlight on SALE
- Comes complete with cable gland and spike.
- Can be used as a wall spotlight or garden spike light.
- IP65 rated, robust, waterproof.
- Takes 1 x GU/GZ10 max. 50W light bulb.
- Must be earthed. Black finish. Outdoor fitting.
- Dimensions: 9.8cm body diameter, 13.5cm depth, 17cm spike length.
- More about this range via here and here.
If you’re interested in such a wall and spike spot light for garden / wall lighting, check it out via SparksDirect – it is still on SALE!
Filed under: floor lamps, garden lights, new spotlights, outdoor light fittings, wall light fittings | Tagged: black garden spikelight, garden lights, IP65 lights, spike and wall spot, Spike Spot Light, spotlight on SALE, wall light and spike light, wall spot light, waterproof spot | Leave a Comment »
Posted on May 17, 2013 by sparksdirect
The LEDS-C4 made LX651 trimless single ceiling recessed light is a white plaster fitting for ceiling mounting, adjustable approx. 20 degrees on the horizontal axis. Believe it or not, but the body of this fitting is made of gypsum with steel fixation clips. It doesn’t come with the lamp included, but you can use any halogen lamps and LED lights with a GU5.3 screw.
The manufacturer calls it an architectural downlight, and so do we – it has a complete architecture integration with the use of thermoplastic paint. Excellent for more stylish interior decoration as the architects specify it.
White Plaster Single Downlight (Trimless)
- Part of the Trimless range of Plaster Downlights from LEDS-C4.
- IP23 rated (not for bathroom use).
- Architectural design. White plaster fitting.
- Uses 1 x GU5.3 lamp (LED or halogen).
- Dimensions: 15.5cm diameter, 5.6cm depth.
- Class 3 rated. CE Marked. Mains voltage.
- Model no: LEDS-C4 90-1809-14-00 trimless.
This fitting is pretty new on the UK lighting market, but you can find more details at Sparks via the dedicated page, LX651 Trimless plaster downlight.
Filed under: ceiling light fittings, downlights, energy saving lights, indoor light fittings | Tagged: architectural downlights, IP23 ceiling light, LEDS-C4 90-1809-14-00, LX651 Trimless Downlight, plaster downlight, Trimless Downlights, white plaster light | Leave a Comment »
Posted on May 15, 2013 by sparksdirect
Nordlux recently came out with a new range of stylish small-size glass pendants, the Trinity range, in colors like green, red, white, etc. The NX421 is the White Glass Trinity small pendant, ideal for above breakfast bar lighting in the kitchen, above the table in the living room, or in cozy restaurants and bars for creating an intimate atmosphere.
To make the decor more interesting you can mix-and-match the colors of the Nordlux Trinity Pendants, obtaining not only a more interesting and joyful lighting but also a more contemporary style where you need it. Also featured via, Awesome Lights.
Nordlux Trinity Pendant in White
- Small size ceiling suspension lamp for interior decoration.
- Finish: white painted glass shade, chrome detailing.
- Cable: clear, max. 200 cm length.
- Dimensions: 15 cm shade diameter, 12.5 cm shade height.
- Lamp used: 1 x 40W G9 light bulb.
- IP rating: IP20 rated. Class 2 electrical.
- Model: Nordlux Trinity 73213101 (White).
Read more about the technical specifications and find out more about the Nordlux 73213101 Trinity pendant either via the manufacturer’s website or via Sparks (online store with stylish lights).
Filed under: ceiling light fittings, indoor light fittings, Pendant Lights | Tagged: above breakfast bar, above the table lamp, glass pendant, IP20 ceiling lamp, Nordlux 73213101, Nordlux Trinity Pendant, NX421 Trinity Glass Pendant, small ceiling lamp, suspension lamp, White Pendant | Leave a Comment »
Posted on May 13, 2013 by sparksdirect
A while ago we introduced you to the slick Red Jive Pendant, and now it’s the turn of the Stylish White Jive Conical Pendant to take the stage. This fitting is designed by someone who is driven by an incomprehensible desire to work constructively and at the same time innovatively.
The Nordlux 75403001 Jive pendant comes in a white finish, and is made of a light metal conical shade with an opaque glass shade “at its mouth”, making it ideal for above table mounting in the kitchen or living room, and also in the office or more public spaces. It can be installed by itself or in a group of other Jive pendants – it looks good among other color Jive ceiling lights!
White Jive Pendant from Nordlux
- Suspension ceiling lamp with matching color for cord and shade.
- Finish: white pendant, made of light metal. Conical shade.
- Ideal for interior decoration and lighting.
- More about the Nordlux Jive pendants.
- IP20 rated. Class 2 rated. Slick looks.
- Dimensions: max. 250cm cable length, 25cm height, 23.5cm diameter.
- Lamp used: 1 x 23W E27 light bulb, mains voltage.
Take a look at this fitting online via the NX501 Jive White Pendant dedicated page, or visit the Sparks and Lights showroom in North London to see how it looks “in action”.
Filed under: ceiling light fittings, energy saving lights, indoor light fittings, Pendant Lights | Tagged: above the table lamp, ceiling suspension lamp, conical pendant, IP20 ceiling lamp, Nordlux 75403001, Nordlux Jive pendant, Nordlux White Jive pendant, White Pendant | Leave a Comment »
Posted on May 10, 2013 by sparksdirect
Part of the Soprano range of IP rated light fittings for outdoor use, the AX0677 Soprano Bollard comes in black and is a floor-mounted light fitting for outdoors. With a full IP65 rating, this fitting allows you to use it in the open areas outdoors, walkways, in the garden, in the back yard, in parking lots, etc.
Soprano 0677 Bollard light comes in a painted black finish and has a white glass diffuser, shedding light downwards as in the picture. Energy saving fitting, using 1 x 9W GX53 light bulb (which also makes it non-dimmable).
Soprano 0677 Black Bollard Light
- Floor standing lamp for exterior use.
- Finish: black bollard, white glass diffuser.
- IP rating: IP65 rated (ideal for outdoor lighting).
- Low energy consumption: uses 1 x 9W GX53 bulb.
- Earthed fitting. Class 1 rated. F marked.
- Dimensions: 48.5cm height, 9cm width, 11.5cm depth.
- Ideal for parking lots, garden, front yard, etc.
From the same range: Soprano 0675 Black Wall Light and Satin Silver Soprano 0683 Wall Fitting.
Find out more about this black bollard for outdoor lighting via SparksDirect or come in the Sparks and Lights showroom to see it in action.
Filed under: energy saving lights, floor lamps, garden lights, outdoor light fittings | Tagged: Astro Soprano 0677, black bollard light, energy saving light, garden bollard, IP65 lights, non-dimmable, small bollard lamp, Soprano Black Bollard, Soprano Bollard Light | Leave a Comment »
Posted on May 7, 2013 by sparksdirect
Part of the Parma range of wall-mounted fittings from Astro Lighting (see Parma 200), the 0964 Parma Plaster Wall Lamp is an up-and-down light offering you the possibility to customize its color as desired.
Do you prefer a light pink or a bright red up and down light on your wall? You can simply paint this fitting with good quality emulsion paint and, voila, you have it! Using 2 x GU10 max. 50W light bulbs, this fitting is also IP20 rated (not for bathroom use), and it is only 21cm tall and 9cm wide.
Excellent if you didn’t make up your mind what color you want your wall light fittings in.
Astro Lighting Parma 210
- Wall fitting in a white plaster finish.
- Ideal for up and down lighting indoors.
- Paintable: can be painted in the desired color.
- IP 20 rated fitting, class 1 electrical, earthed.
- Dimmable: can be dimmed with a regular dimmer switch.
- Lamps used: 2 x 50W max, GU10 light bulbs.
- Part of the Astro Lighting Parma Plaster wall lights.
More details and pictures, including more technical specs of the Astro Parma 210 plaster wall light, can be found at Sparks and Lights – in the showroom or online.
Filed under: indoor light fittings, wall light fittings | Tagged: Astro Lighting Parma 210, Astro Parma 0964, dimmable lights, IP20 rated Wall Lights, paintable wall light, plaster wall lights, up-and-down wall lamp, White Plaster Wall Lamp | Leave a Comment »
Posted on May 3, 2013 by sparksdirect
The STELLA range of LED recessed lights from Relco comes in warm white or cool white, and they can be used in groups to light up corridors, routes, rooms, etc. Excellent for wall mounting as recessed LED lights for interior use, they can also help you light up the steps, the stairs, etc.
To get the best lighting result when installing a few of the STELLA63 3000K LED recessed lights it is recommended to allow 0.5m-3m distance between them. They come complete with the driver, and are made of tempered glass resistant against thermal shocks and collisions.
Stella LED Square Recessed Lights
- Square shape recessed fittings in sanded metal.
- Energy saving light: uses 3W 3000K LED lamp, 122lm.
- Small LED lamp: 90 x 90mm, max. 45mm depth.
- IP rating: IP44 rated lamp, F marked, double insulated.
- Great for stair lighting, step lighting, corridor lighting, etc.
- Can be installed by themselves or in groups, eyelid LED lamp.
Read more about the technical specs and see more pictures of this energy saving LED eyelid for wall recessed mounting at SparksDirect.co.uk, or view them in our Sparks and Lights showroom in Archway, North London (UK).
Filed under: energy saving lights, LED lights, wall light fittings | Tagged: energy saving lights, IP44 rated lights, LED eyelid, LED recessed light, recessed wall LED light, square recessed lamp, stairway recessed light, Stella LED recessed light | Leave a Comment »