As introduced more fully on blog sparksdirect, the Illuma Torp Aluminium Metal halide spotlights are a range of spotlights with a high illumination output, angled spots, for 1-circuit track mounting. Available in the 35W or 70W version, the Illuma Torp can have an angle of light beaming of either 10 degrees, 24 degrees, or 35 degrees. They are ideal for accent lighting in retail, leisure, and commercial environments. More on the Features, Applications, Installation, and the Illuma Torp Lamp – read the full article.
Illuma Torp Track Fitted Spotlights – Features
- Cylindrical designed mains voltage spotlights;
- 1-circuit track adaptor included, track mounted spots;
- Integral electronic control gear;
- Lamp used: CDM-T metal halide, G12;
- Illuma Torp models available:
- the Illuma Torp 35W track mounted spotlight;
- the Illuma Torp 70W track mounted spotlight;
- Finishes: Black(BL), White(WH), or Satin Grey(SG);
- Die-cast aluminium spotlights;
- Manufacturer: Illuma Lighting; range: Illuma Torp Spots;
- More about the Illuma Torp features, the lamp, and the installation;
- Purchase online the Illuma Torp Spotlights for 1-circuit track mounting.
Filed under: ceiling light fittings, new spotlights, track light fittings Tagged: | 1-circuit track spots, 35W Illuma Torp spot, electronic control gear, Illuma Torp High Output, Illuma Torp metal halide, Illuma Torp Spotlights, Illuma Track Spotlights, New Track Lights, Torp Spot Lights, track adaptor, track spot light